Charged Pion Polarizability Experiment in Hall-D
- E12-13-008 "Measuring the Charged Pion Polarizability in the $\gamma \gamma \rightarrow \pi^+ \pi^-$ Reaction"
- Jeopardy Presentation PAC 48 September 24, 2020
- Jeopardy Update PAC 48 June 22, 2020
- PAC 40 Presentation (PDF)
- Proposal Submitted to PAC 40
- GlueX-doc-2199-v2 was the version submitted to the PAC
- source is in svn. To get exact version, you have to check it out with:
- Theory technical report (Rory's response)
- Letter of Intent submitted to PAC 39 LOI12-12-001
- Two-page white paper summary
- CPP PID systematics GlueX-doc-5506
- Feb. 2013 GlueX Collaboration Meeting (event website) - Rory M.
- Chiral Dynamics 2012 (event website) -- Proceedings (src) - David L.
- Feb. 2012 GlueX Collaboration Meeting (event website) - Rory M.
This page contains:
- General analysis overview
- Who is analyzing which channels
- Analysis tasks
Meeting pages are kept here:
Fall 2013 π Polarizability Workshop
- CPP Beam Test Spring 2018
- CPP Beam Test Feb. 2019
- CPP Test 2020 - Schedule
- Trigger Test results (Ilya)
- Beam Test Photos (Search for TOF in 2020)
- CPP DAQ/Monitoring Test Spring 2022
- CPP software is mostly integrated into the standard GlueX Offline Software. Get a working version of that first.
- Simulation : CPPsim
- Event Generation:
- A special directory has been set up in the subversion repository for files specific to the π polarizibility measurement here:
- Full scale prototype
- Sketches of MWPC including dimensions
- Thicknesses of Hexcell Plates
- DIRC Installation Drawings
Some useful figures. Several of these are generated using ROOT macros that can be found in the subversion repository here.