GlueX TOF Meeting, August 4, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
10:00 am EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326
- US and Canada: (866)740-1260 (toll free)
- International: (303)248-0285 (toll call) or look up toll-free number at http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- enter access code followed by the # sign: 3421244#
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2011-3Q on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2011-3Q/ .
- FSU: Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Chuck Hutton, Tim Whitlatch, Beni Zihlmann
Review of minutes from the last meeting
We looked over the minutes from the July 21 meeting.
- The light guide sent to Polymer Plastics for vapor polishing came back. Sasha reported that Paul was not happy with the surface quality.
- Chuck received the dimensions of the steel tube from Paul.
Sasha made some further tests to investigate the effect of trigger thresholds on his ADC spectra and to obtain time walk corrections. See his web page for details. He is able to extract corrections and improve the resolution in mean time only from 265 to 250 ps by applying them.
Sasha could use some more splitters. Mark will ask Fernando about making some more.
Mark has started work on a draft of the statement of work. The text is written. It is missing some milestones. He will get those from Elton's schedule.