Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Tuesday March 13, 2018 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- June Collaboration Meeting overlaps with User's Group Meeting (June 18-20)
The Spring 2018 Runs
- Offline Software March 9, 2018 Meeting and Mark's Notes
- Update on OSG and NERSC Activities
- Production and Analysis Working Group March 7, 2018
- Physics Working Group March 6, 2018
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems 2-Oct-2017
- Online Systems
- Controls Status
- High-intensity Running
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- Level-1 Trigger
- Firmware Updates
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status March 5, 2018
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter March 8, 2018
- Tracking March 8, 2018
- Calorimeters: March 8, 2018
- TOF January 31, 2018
- DIRC System March 8, 2018 DIRC