SRC/CT@GlueX (E12-19-003) 2021 run, 8 Nov - 6 Dec
- Run Coordination Meetings (Daily 8:45 am)
- ZOOM RC/PD 7:45 meeting: 1611843361 Passcode: 395680
- ZOOM to OPS 8:00 meeting: meeting: 1601304841 Passcode: 350117
- BlueJeans in the Counting Room:348194990
- Training and Safety Documentation
- Hall-D logbook
- SRC/CT@GlueX Full Run Plan
- List of SRC/CT production runs
General Shift Information
- Hall D Shift-Taker's Main Site
- Extra information for shift takers
- On-call List
- Contact run coordinator if any problems during data taking: (757) 383-5542
- Shift Schedule
- Shift Sign-up
- Shift-Taker's Checklist
- Beam Time Accounting
- Run Spreadsheet 2021
- COO, ESAD, RSAD Things to read before shift. Please sign here when you have read all forms.
- Analysis shift
- Run Plan
- Analysis Meetings M-W-F at 9:15am in the Hall D CH.
- Or on BlueJeans
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, November 07 - November 13, 2021
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, November 14 - November 20, 2021
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, November 21 - November 27, 2021
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, November 28 - December 04, 2021
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, December 05 - December 11, 2021
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, December 12 - December 18, 2021
- Analysis Shift Meeting Agenda, December 19 - December 21, 2021
Every Shift: - To be updated!
- Follow the run plan as outlined by RC
- With any issue contact On-Call Experts or RC
- Keep shift summary up to date in HDLOG. Record all that happens. Start the shift summary at the start of shift and save it to the logbook, continue to update.
- Fill out BTA hourly. Click "Load from EPICS" to automatically fill the left side then make sure numbers are correct. If needed edit the entry. Note: in the "Sift information" tab choose experiment E12-19-003. . At the end of the shift send BTA to the logbook.
- Fill and submit the shift checklist in the logbook
- After "Go":
- Update the Run Spreadsheet
- Check ROOTSpy and compare plots with nominal run. If questions, post to HDLOG and e-mail the analysis expert (halld_srcct_analysis at jlab dot org).
- Bluejeans for 24-7 communication with counting house: https://bluejeans.com/348194990/1111
- Counting House phone number is (757)269-5504)
- Guidelines for Remote Worker Shift
- Worker shifts may be taken in the Counting House, if able.
- Fill shift checklist
- Monitor data quality via ROOTSpy interface (see good plots here)
- Communicate with the shift expert about issues with any of the above