March 5, 2019 DIRC
GlueX DIRC Meeting
Tuesday March 5, 2019
1:00 pm, EDT
Connection Using Bluejeans
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 846453895.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/846453895 .
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 846453895
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Summer installation planning:
- Spring 2019 DIRC Commissioning (All)
- Status of REST file processing (dirc_monitoring/ver08)
- LED data analysis and comparison to laser test stand data (Bill/Andrew)
- List of beam/detector conditions and studies planned
- Plans for timing calibrations, etc. before next reconstruction pass over data
- Implementing realistic efficiency/time resolution in MC (Justin)
- Finalizing DIRC "as-built" geometry: JT model from survey/alignment (Yunjie/Stephanie)
- Adding # photons to LUT likelihood - N pho raw (Maria)
- Alignment updates (Cris)
- Requests for simulations: what samples, how much statistics, etc.?
- Software overview and tasks (All)