January 14, 2013, Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday January 14, 2013 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
To connect from the outside:
Call ESNET Number 8542553 (this is the preferred connection method).
A conference has been booked from 11:00am until 1:00pm (EST).
3.) Phone: (should not be needed)
+1-866-740-1260 : US and Canada +1-303-248-0285 : International then use participant code: 3421244# (the # is needed when using the phone) or www.readytalk.com then type access code 3421244 into "join a meeting" (you need java plugin)
- Taking advantage of the data challenge samples.
- PAC Proposal
- Updates on Cascade Simulations? (Nathan)
- Updates on the Rare Eta decays studies? (Sascha or Liping)
- Updates on two-photon exchange ideas? (Robert Bennett)
- Updates on pion polarizability? (David)