HOWTO ded: Install & Run
- Java JRE 1.6.x+ - Windows: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp - Linux: Package manager (yum/apt) or http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp - OS X: Software Update should update to the latest java but sometimes that does not work properly. Manual Update -10.6.x: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL972 -10.5.x: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL971 On OSX 10.5, the JRE 1.6 may be installed, but the JRE 1.5 may still be ahead in the PATH causing the ded.sh script to fail. In this case, look for the file: /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6/Commands/java and make sure that it occurs first in your path, or else edit the ded.sh script to explicitly call that version. - dedExport - Software available on /group/halld/Software/builds/ded - EvioFile - These can be generated using the danaevio plugin which can be found at /group/halld/Software/builds/sim-recon/sim-recon-2010-05-17/src/programs/Utilities/plugins E.g. hd_ana -PPLUGINS=danaevio hdgeant_smeared.hddm
- Copy the dedExport directory to the desired install directory
- Depending on your operating system : Windows: Double click ded.bat Linux: run the ded.sh script (sh ./ded.sh) OS X: run the ded.sh script (sh ./ded.sh)
Saving View Configuration:
- File -> Save Configuration - This saves the configuration of the zoom levels, current views, and their locations.
- CDC Drift Time button is displayed on XZ & XY views even though it only is used and is active on the XY view. - CDC Hits does not have mouse over support.
Source is available from the CLAS12 svn repository: https://clas12svn.jlab.org/repos/trunk/clas12/ded