HDGeant4 Meeting, July 20, 2018
Friday, July 20, 2018
JLab: CEBAF Center, A110
- Review of notes from last time
- Review of first round of simulation results.
- Issues on GitHub (all)
- Meeting Schedule
- FSU: Sean Dobbs
- JLab: Alex Austregesilo, Thomas Britton, Mark Ito (chair), Justin Stevens, Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
- Regina: Zisis Papandreou
- UConn: Richard Jones
There is a recording of this meeting on the BlueJeans site. Use your JLab credentials.
Review of notes from last time
- Notes were reviewed
Review of first round of simulation results
- Sean: geometry could be the cause
- Richard: would like help isolating problem to simulation or to reconstruction
- Thomas will put together a plug-in to explore
- Thomas: both FDC and CDC hits are missing
- question: are truth hits along real track trajectory
- can be explored with event viewer
- Beni volunteers
- This is an issue on GitHub
- Maria Patsyuk reported overlaps in the geometry
- Richard will work on this
- Richard: issues with roll-your-own event generators
- Sean added an additional plot on the time shift in FCAL showers issue. He sees a difference in hit times vs. shower times.
No one objects to meeting on Tuesdays at 2 pm, every other week.