GlueX TOF Meeting, September 1, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
10:00 am EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326
- US and Canada: (866)740-1260 (toll free)
- International: (303)248-0285 (toll call) or look up toll-free number at http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- enter access code followed by the # sign: 3421244#
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2011-3Q on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2011-3Q/ .
Present: Chuck Hutton, Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
We had an extremely brief meeting:
- Mark has written a draft of a scintillator specification for the FSU contract that he will circulate in the day or so.
- Beni volunteered to look at requirements for amplifiers that are likely needed for the inner TOF counters because of high rates.
- Chuck has some questions about the mechanical design raised when the thickness of the wrapping around the counters is accounted for. He will send out an email describing the situation. See the slides from Chuck and from Richard Getz for details.