GlueX TOF Meeting, May 19, 2021
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
10:00 am EDT
BlueJeans: 350 531 998
- Review of minutes from the last meeting
- PMT Repair
- TOF II Trigger
- TOF NIM paper
- Action Item Recap
Present: Paul Eugenio, Mark Ito, Tim Whitlatch, Beni Zihlmann
We had a brie meeting.
- Authorization for Paul to come on-site is in process.
- Beni will send Paul the coordinates of the PMTs to be replaced.
- There is a light guide with a broken joint. Performance seems acceptable despite that. Paul may take a look during his visit. Tim and Beni think that first, we should do no harm.
- We discussed the air light guide test. Tim noted that since the DIRC will not be installed during the coming run, physical interference for de-installation during the run, should that be called for, should not be an issue.
- FSU is building a remote shift control center in Tallahassee. Many, many computer monitors will be involved.
- Last week Survey and Alignment re-shot and re-fiducialized the TOF. The results are not back yet.
- Paul may delay his trip for a week; to be decided.
- We discussed shots.