GlueX TOF Meeting, March 14, 2013
GlueX TOF Meeting
Thursday, March 14, 2013
10:00 am EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, F326/327
- Review of last TOF bi-weekly meeting
- Construction status
- Readiness Review, March 22
- ESNet: 8542553
- SeeVogh: SeeVogh site
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2013-1Q on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2013-1Q/ .
- FSU: Maurizio Bertoldi, Paul Eugenio, Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Chuck Hutton, Mark Ito (chair), Beni Zihlmann
Paul led us through several photographs of construction progress at FSU (username: gluex, password: the-standard-gluex-password).
- First Article Modules: standard, half-width, and half length on the construction table, wrapped and with light guides and PMTs attached.
- MiniTOF Support Stand
- Assembly steps
- Design drawings from Chuck
- Fabricated Components as they arrived
- Attaching PMTs to module: clamp arrangement for gluing PMTs to light guides
The review is scheduled for Friday, March 22 at FSU.
We went over the agenda that Paul had prepared. There is a full schedule of touring facilities in the morning. We agreed on two changes:
- Allow more time, at least and hour, for a presentation of construction status in the morning. This will push the Overview of Technical Procedures session to after lunch.
- Block some time for financial types from JLab and FSU to discuss invoicing and other related matters. We had some discussion of who should be invited to this session, on both sides.
Mark showed the wiki page he created to collect information related to the review. In particular there is a link to documents. Currently on the Statement-of-work is linked, but more will be added.