GlueX TOF Meeting, February 9, 2016
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
11:00 am EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F326/327
- Review of minutes from the previous meeting
- Collaboration Meeting February 18-20, 2016.
- Calibration Status FSU
- Calibration Status JLab
- Run Readiness
- NIM paper
- The BlueJeans Meeting number is 350 531 998.
- Enter BlueJeans Meeting
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2016 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2016/ .
- FSU: Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Beni Zihlmann
There the arc magnet problem has delayed the run plan.
Sasha will be giving the talk.
- HV scan. Sasha has prepared files to step the high voltages when we do the scan. With the delay in the schedule, we decided to propose that we wait until Sasha is here at the end of February and on shift so that he can execute the plan.
- TDC delay parameter scan. The files are ready for download and Sascha Somov has prepared the configuration to download them automatically. Beni would like to do a before and after comparison of the effect of the constants before we put them into production.