GlueX TOF Meeting, December 5, 2013
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Thursday, December 5, 2013
10:00 am EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, F326/327
- Review of meeting on November 7
- Delivery report
- Material procurement for support frame
- Module installation plan
- Testing results
- Contract close-out
- ESNet: 8542553
- Go to http://esnet.readytalk.com
- In the "join a meeting" box enter the code: 1833622
- Fill in the participant registration form.
To connect by telephone:
- US and Canada: (866)740-1260 (toll free)
- International: (303)248-0285 (toll call) or look up toll-free number at http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- enter access code followed by the # sign: 1833622#
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2013-4Q on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2013-4Q/ .
- FSU: Paul Eugenio, Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Eugene Chudakov, Chuck Hutton, Mark Ito (chair), Tim Whitlatch, Beni Zihlmann
We congratulated the FSU team for completing delivery of all TOF modules to JLab. Well done!
Material procurement for support frame
- Most of the pieces are in for the bench shield[?].
- C-channels are due in next week. [Added in press: these are supposed to come in December 16.]
- FSU has enough silicon foam rubber for the support frame. They will bring it up on the next trip.
- Tim will call a meeting to make sure we have accounted for all of the parts and assign responsibility for providing them.
Module installation plan
- Hussein will be coming to JLab to help with assembly.
- Paul would like to come up and help start installation before the holiday break [this was before we heard about the C-channel delivery schedule.]
- Chuck is working on an updated installation document.
- Tim suggested that we go though the current version of the document as a way to review the complete parts inventory. We did this, step-by-step, and we addressed most, if not all, of the parts issues.
End of Construction Contract
- FSU has an official end-of-contract in January. This may have to be extended.