February 16, 2021
- If connecting via Web Browser: click this link (no passcode is needed):
- If connecting via Phone: Dial one of the following numbers and then enter the meeting ID above and hit "#" or "##"
- Dial: 1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
- Order (refurbish) dividers, use bypassed amplifier (and gain of 3)
- expected anode current < 20 uA in the inner most FCAL insert layer; current drops rapidly with the radial distance
- (used CCAL in GlueX runs at high luminosity)
- likely do not need an amplifier in most FCAL insert layers
- Do we need to modify the amplifier ?
- - modify the active base
- - redesign an amplifier, use additional power line to supply the on-board amplifier
- - use external amplifiers (position in the FCAL dark room)
- - do not modify the active base, apply non-linearity corrections