December 15, 2014, Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday December 15, 2014 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Offline Analysis Commissioning (Paul Mattione)
- Status of PID: The π -> γγ has been observed now in the BCAL & FCAL. A search is ongoing for the K0 and ω.
- Paul Mattione gave an update on the high-level reconstruction status.
- It has been suggested to decouple the monitoring of the data files from the two-track skimming.
- What skims do we want for future analysis?