BLTWG Meeting 11/06/2017
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- JLab meeting room: A110
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 126.96.36.199
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J., Ken L., Michael D., Curtis M., Michael S., Todd S., Mike M., Eugene C., Alex D., Alex S., Alex B., Sebastian C., Baalouch M., and Hovanes E.
- Polarimetry possibilities with the Pair Spectrometer - Ken L.
- Beam alignment in Spring 2017 - Mike Staib
- Planning for improved beam normalization (TAC runs) - discussion
- improved limits for low-current operation
- limits on the use of cavity BPMs for slow locks at low current
- effective bandwidth limit of cavity BPMs for feedback
- things that require further study by Accel Ops
- Planning for fast raster in Hall D - discussion
- results from early test
- limits on size of pattern at collimator? radiator?
- next steps, remaining studies before testing with AC?
- Transfer of expertise in Hall D beamline controls - discussion
- Any other business