BLTWG Meeting 03/14/2016
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 184.108.40.206
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J., Brendan P., Alex B., Mike D., Dan S., Franz K., Nathan S., Alex D., Elton S., Eugene C., Hovanes E., Mark D., Alex S., Curtis M., Ken L., and Yang G., and Hovanes E.
- Update on slow locks and fast feedback - Alexandre D.
- Naming scheme for diamonds - Richard J.
- Complementarity of different ways of extracting beam polarization - discussion
- Justin's rho asymmetry study
- Update on polarimeter results for 750 and 75 micron converters
- initial triplet polarimetry results for 50 and 20 micron diamonds
- CBSA fits using Ken's phenomenological model (1, 2, 3) and followup comment
- Utility of three different methods for complete understanding - Richard J.
- What is needed to get a reliable polarization from CBSA? - discussion
- Differences between event rates in PARA and PERP polarization - discussion
- early observations - Lubomir P.
- correlation with beam steering - Lubomir P.
- correlation with rates in the microscope - Richard J.
- Ideas for improved mounting schemes for thin diamonds - discussion
- alternate mounting schemes - Ken L., Yang G.
- comments in response - Richard J
- Blue glow from diamond in beam (sometimes) - discussion
- there it is! - Hovanes E.
- there it isn't - Reinhard S.
- Beam normalization studies with the TAC - Hovanes
- Update on TAGH calibration and performance - Nathan S.
- Update on the TAGM calibration and performance - Alex B.
- Update on diamond radiator fabrication - Brendan P.
- Update on polarimetry - Michael D./Nathan S.
- Update on the pair spectrometer - Sascha S.
- Any other business