August 25, 2014, Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday August 25, 2014 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 184.108.40.206 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Updates on the Lehman Review Magnet Charge
- Timelike Compton Scattering at GlueX (Justin Stevens)
- Time line for report to DOE on Solenoid Current Studies is end of September.
- To-do list:
- Resolution studies separately for longitudinal and transverse track momenta.
- Rate studies (and dependence on solenoid current) for detectors close to the beam line.
- Compare track efficiencies and resolution of ωπ+π- and ηπ+π-.