Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Tuesday January 29, 2019 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Collaboration Meeting February 21-23 at Jefferson Lab
- 1/2-day meeting on February 20 for future physics in GlueX
- Start of Run delayed, with a likely extension.
The Spring 2019 Runs
- Offline Software January 22, 2019 Meeting and Mark's Notes
- Production and Analysis Working Group January 23, 2019
- Particle ID Working Group January 17, 2019
- Physics Working Group January 22, 2019
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems 2-Oct-2017
- Online Systems
- Controls Status
- High-intensity Running
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- Level-1 Trigger
- Firmware Updates
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status January 23, 2018
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter January 24, 2019
- Tracking January 24, 2019
- Calorimeters: January 24, 2019 Calorimeter
- TOF January 16, 2019
- DIRC System January 22, 2019 DIRC