Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Tuesday September 12, 2017 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 220.127.116.11 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- The Fall 2017 run will not start before December 4.
- GlueX Collaboration Meeting, October 12-14, 2017.
- Starting in September, Bi-weekly and Physics Meetings will shift to Tuesdays at 11:15am.
The Fall 2017 Runs
- Expected dates early Desember 4 to ~December 17
- Winter 2018 will be January 11 to March 22.
- Outside run coordinators from CMU, UConn & MIT so far (4-6 week coverage of ~12 weeks).
- Offline Software September 6, 2017
- Update on OSG and NSERC Activities
- Production and Analysis Working Group September 6, 2017
- Physics Working Group September 5, 2017
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems January 11, 2017
- Online Systems
- Controls Status
- High-intensity Running
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- Level-1 Trigger
- Firmware Updates
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status September 11, 2017
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter June 29, 2017
- Tracking September 7, 2017
- Calorimeters: September 7, 2017
- TOF July 11, 2017
- DIRC System August 29, 2017 DIRC