Summer 2013 Manpower Contributions
Here is the outline of the process:
1) All students must attend an orientation class before they can be issued a badge. This applies to all students, even those who have already been to JLab in the past. A badge is required for access to any of the buildings on campus and the accelerator site. A Student Safety Training (SAF099)class has been scheduled for all the Hall D Summer Students for 3 June 2013 (Monday)at 10:00 a.m., Building 28, Room 72. Students who may not be able to attend this class or arrive at JLab at a later date must contact Steve Gagnon (email@example.com) and Lisa Surles-Law (firstname.lastname@example.org) to re-schedule their orientattion.
2) All Users will also need to review their training due to recently updated requirements.
3) For students, Fernando will be the sponsor.
4) Students have been assigned specific projects and JLab supervisors.
5) An orientation class for JLab supervisors was conducted on 22 May 2013.
Before you can get an ID badge or take training or get a computer account you have to register as a user at the Lab. Instructions can be found here. This step is sometimes known as "getting on JList." You will want to register as an "ACTIVE - USER" except for undergraduate students who should register as an "UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT."
Jefferson Lab Training
Minimum requirements: SAF099, SAF100, SAF113kd, SAF103, SAF800, SAF801kd, GEN034.
NOTE: A student will only be issued a badge after attending a SAF099 orientation class. See above.
Instructions for obtaining a computer account at the Lab can be found here.
Jefferson Lab Office Space
Cubicles in the library in the ARC building at the Lab can be reserved. For more information, click here. Contact your JLab supervisor for further information. To go directly to the reservation page, click here.
Outside Manpower at Jefferson Lab
|Ivan Tolstukhin||MEPI||6.20||11.20||Somov||PS, PSC, TAGH|
|Kyle Bowman||UNCW||6.03||7.31||Somov||PS, PSC, TAGH|
|Tamara McNeel||UNCW||6.03||7.31||Somov||PS, PSC, TAGH|
|Nathan MDzbenski||UNCW||6.03||7.31||Somov||PS, PSC, TAGH|
|Brandon DeMello||NSU||6.03||8.09||Barbosa||fADCs tests / code dev.(part time)|
|Tara Bogart||CNU||5.02||8.15||Smith||BCAL pulsing system|