Difference between revisions of "September 21, 2022 FCAL Insert Installation Meeting"

From GlueXWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
(Minutes)
Line 22: Line 22:
  
 
== Minutes ==
 
== Minutes ==
 +
* Sasha presented an outline of his plan for lead-glass module removal, sorting and repairing.
 +
** Sasha suggested it would be easier to sort and handle modules if we remove all the racks
 +
** Chris S. and Fernando prefer not to remove the racks on the platform
 +
** Arshak suggested erecting a platform upstream of the FCAL platform to facilitate handling
  
 
== Action Items ==
 
== Action Items ==

Revision as of 11:31, 27 September 2022

Meeting Time and Place

Wednesday September 21,2022 10am At Jefferson Lab, Hall D Counting House and on Teams

Agenda

Step assy.jpeg
Manifold assy.jpeg
Blocks.jpeg
DS platform.jpeg
FCAL upper cable trays.jpeg
FCAL BL Lower cabletrays.jpeg
FCAL BR Lower cabletrays.jpeg

Minutes

  • Sasha presented an outline of his plan for lead-glass module removal, sorting and repairing.
    • Sasha suggested it would be easier to sort and handle modules if we remove all the racks
    • Chris S. and Fernando prefer not to remove the racks on the platform
    • Arshak suggested erecting a platform upstream of the FCAL platform to facilitate handling

Action Items