PrimEx-eta phase3 FCAL time/energy calibrations
List of changes
These lists are giving the run ranges where the FCAL hardware was not changed.
What is currently in the default variation
The periods in BOLD are calibrated i.e. have a pedestal and gain tables. Each period corresponds to constant FCAL and/or experimental conditions.
- period 0: (empty Be target)
- period 1: (empty Be target)
- period 2: 110498-110549 (Be target - B-field ON)
- Period 3: 110553-110583 (Be target - B-field ON, FCAL HV change)
- period 4: 110585-110599 (Be target - B-field ramping down)
- period 5: 110600-110621 (Be target - B-field OFF)
- period 6: 110637-110640 (He target cooling - B-field ramping up, FCAL HV change)
- period 7: 110641-110656 (He target w/ B-field)
- period 8: 110657-110725 (He target w/ B-field/new trigger)
- period 9: 110738-110755 (Empty He target w/ B-field)
- period 10: 110771-110795 (He target w/ B-field - start after maintenance day)
- period 11: 110796-110805 (He target w/ B-field - beam unstable)
- period 12: 110808-110811 (He target w/ B-field - beam unstable)
- period 13: 110812-110??? (He target w/ B-field)
Gain matching calibration plots
Energy dependence correction monitoring plots
Bad block map
This map is done for each run number by combining the info collected by analysing the LED and pi0 skims.