June 22, 2022 Calorimeter
Revision as of 10:03, 21 June 2022 by Zisis (Created page with "<font color=red>Meeting Day/Time: every other WEDNESDAY at 11:00 a.m. JLab time</font>''<br> =Connection instructions= <div class="toccolours mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"> Us...")
Meeting Day/Time: every other WEDNESDAY at 11:00 a.m. JLab time
Use ZoomGov: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1608552106?pwd=UE1nZFIzUUZHVjJEVGJXTGdUYTV3UT09.
Our meeting ID number is 160 855 2106. Click "Expand" for more details.
- Meeting ID: 160 855 2106 Passcode: 944454
- One tap mobile
+16692545252,,1608552106# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1608552106# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 551 285 1373 US +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) 833 568 8864 US Toll-free
- Meeting ID: 160 855 2106
- Find your local number: https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/u/acAwPdiE89
- Join by SIP firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join by H.323
18.104.22.168 (US West) 22.214.171.124 (US East) Meeting ID: 160 855 2106 Passcode: 944454
- FCAL HDFCAL log book
- BCAL HDBCAL log book
- CCAL HDCCAL log book
- Calibrations: 2020 Data Production; RunPeriod-2019-11 Validation; Offline Monitoring Data Validation
- Photon Reconstruction Task Force
- BCAL calibration links, 2020, PrimEx, SRC
Goals for Calorimetry Group
- Determine preliminary photon reconstruction efficiencies as a function of E, phi and theta in data and simulation with a point-to-point precision of at least 5%.
- Measure systematics of pi0/eta mass calibration as a function of detector position to a precision of at least 5 MeV.
- Demonstrate agreement of photon reconstruction efficiency and resolution between data and simulation as a function of E, phi and theta to within 5%.
- Short term CALWG Items
- Long term items
- Calorimeter work packages
- AI - BCAL Monitoring:
- Past Meeting Minutes
- Shutdown tasks
- Review Action Items
- Run Operations
- BCAL (offline)
- Monitoring: Verbal Update (Tolga) (most plots are same as last update)
- FCAL (offline)
- CCAL (offline)
- BCAL (offline)
- Any other business