Revision as of 16:57, 16 January 2015 by Sdobbs (Created page with "= Spring 2015 Calibration Status = This table summarizes the status of the calibrations that have been stored in the CCDB. ''Last Updated'' -- 16 Jan. 2015 * <span style="colo...")
Spring 2015 Calibration Status
This table summarizes the status of the calibrations that have been stored in the CCDB.
Last Updated -- 16 Jan. 2015
- red - This category has not been calibrated
- yellow - Calibrations have been partially done, or done with cosmic ray or other non-photon beam data
- green - Calibrations have been done with photon beam data
|Detector||Base Time||fADC E scale||fADC gains||fADC timing||TDC timing||low-level reco. obj.||high-level reco. obj.|
- "Base time" refers to the relative timing between different detectors.
- The fADC and TDC categories refer to per-channel calibrations.
- The high-level reconstruction objects are the final inputs to a physics analysis. The low-level reconstruction objects are whatever objects are built from the calibrated hits and used to build the high-level objects.