Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday January 4, 2017 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Collaboration Board Elections
- Collaboration Meeting Feb. 16-18, 2017.
The Spring 2017 Run
- Offline Software (December 21, 2016 Meeting),
- Analysis Working Group December 5, 2016
- Calibration December 14, 2016
- Physics Working Group November 28, 2016
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems November 30, 2016
- Controls Status
- Level-3 Trigger Jul 22, 2016
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- FADC FPGA
- Level-1 Trigger
- High-intensity Running
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status December 19, 2016
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter December 15, 2016
- Tracking December 15, 2016
- Calorimeters: December 15, 2016
- TOF December 13, 2016
- DIRC System December 16, 2016 PID Upgrade