Mark Dalton's User Page
- GlueX Portal
- BCAL logbook
- doxygen generated on-line documentation
- JInventory database
- Hall D Rack Layouts
- Intended to work with mode 8 LED data (waveforms).
- For each channel, will integrate the signal varying the start and stop sample relative to the threshold crossing.
- Find the relative width for each configuration of integral and find the minimum width.
- Do this for case with and without pedestal subtraction.
- log 3345807
- Also used for comparing signals end-to-end to investigate LED width