Run Planning Meeting Notes, October 28 - November 3, 2021
Revision as of 08:12, 28 October 2021 by Malte
Thursday 28 October
- Last 24h:
- Recorded 949M+ events
- Emergency Control box intermittent alarms
- TAGH scalers froze (roctagh2); TAGH1 and TAGH2 crates power cycled
- Some issues with starting root spy (see day shift summary)
- 2.5hrs downtime due to issue with magnet shunt module (has been replaced)
- Rapid access beacon. The same failure happened 2 weeks ago (https://logbooks.jlab.org/entry/3924326)
- Low energy tagger counters?
- BCAL noise at 10 o'clock
- Continue production at 200nA with the solenoid on.
- Since Hall A cannot run at present, we are the priority hall.
- Hall C BCM calibration moved to today (Thursday) 2:30pm.
- Maintenance day planned for Tue 11/02
- Beam energy change planned for 11/05-11/07; decision pending due to availability of Hall A