Run Planning Meeting Notes, October 28 - November 3, 2021
Revision as of 19:29, 27 October 2021 by Malte (Malte moved page Run Planning Meeting Notes, October 28 - Nevember 3, 2021 to Run Planning Meeting Notes, October 28 - November 3, 2021)
Thursday 28 October
- Last 24h:
- Emergency Control box intermittent alarms
- TAGH scalers froze (roctagh2); TAGH1 and TAGH2 crates power cycled
- Some issues with starting root spy (see day shift summary)
- XXhrs Downtime due to issue with magnet shunt module
- Chris C (target) requested access to check heater power supply of the condenser.
- Our rapid access beacon is not working again (turning, but no light!)
- RadCon escorted Chris in and out of the hall.
- Get rapid access beacon fixed
- Low energy tagger counters?
- BCAL noise at 10 o'clock
- Continue production at 200nA with the solenoid on.
- Since Hall A cannot run at present, we are the priority hall.
- Hall C BCM calibration moved to today (Thursday) 2:30pm.