Run Coordination Meetings: Fall 2014
Daily Meetings, 8:45am, Hall D conference room. Held by the Run Coordinator.
To connect from the outside by phone please do the following
2.) To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
3.) To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
4.) The moderator code is 8394
Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
Specific instructions for connecting from JLab's Hall D conference room:
- Turn polycon on if necessary (do it before turning the computer on)
- With the polycon, place a call at 126.96.36.199
- Press # to enable the polycom keypad, then enter the meeting id: 660743227 and #
- You may have to unmute the microphone: #*4
- Turn the computer on if needed
Meeting General Agenda
- Report relevant updates from 7:50 and 8:00 daily MCC meetings: Accelerator schedule: most optimistic plan is to get beam in the injector on Oct. 6th. They are still investigating the cold box vacuum problem.
- Report on yesterday Hall D related events
- Hot Check OUT Status
- Installation punch list (items in red: must by Sept 22nd ; Blue: Done by 2nd Fall run; Green: Nice to have it
- Pair converter Tom got the photon harp wire shipped by Carnegie-Mellon. He will put the wire in today, close the chamber and start vacuum pumping.
- Pair spectrometer detector - Positioned on the stand. Survey is still ongoing today. All bad channels have been replaced.
- Profile monitors - The two profilers are now installed. Readout work-in-progress
- Active collimator - Alex S. will talk to Trent today to check on progress.
- Target/Start Counter - SC had to be dismounted to fix light leaks. Will be mounted back Friday and be surveyed on Monday or Tuesday.
- Tagger shielding - to be installed next week or the week after, depending on the accelerator schedule. Will be mounted as later as possible.
- Pair Spectrometer Magnet remote control - Hovanes to meet today at 2pm with accelerator (Gary). Meeting may be postponed to tomorrow due to interference with Hall survey.
- Pair Spectrometer Magnet Field readout Hall probe is here and will be installed by Wes. We should have a field reading for the commissioning.
- FDC without field was done yesterday (only two points out of 4 were measurable). Survey with field will occur today.
- Profiler: 1st profiler surveyed.
- Start counter: Monday or Tuesday,
- FCal: Next week
- Pair Spectrometer detector
- Pair Spectrometer Harp: Need to be resurveyed. When?
- Vacuum - On schedule
- Solenoid magnet power - Yesterday's ramp-up at 1000 A was postponed to today.
- Amorphous Radiators - Will be put on FSD by Oct. 1st. Hovanes to follow-up with Daniel Sexton on this.
- Halo Counter - Being assembled now. Assembly should be completed by Monday 22nd
- Microscope -Will be moved to the tagger Hall today at noon. The electronics crate should be moved as well.
- Tagger crates - readout being checked
- Hodoscope checks - Franz and Nathan may not had time to check them yesterday. Waiting for a report on this. All signals must be scope checked
- 2nd sweep magnet. (2nd collimator aperture) - not required for Fall run.
- Specific safety notice (from Tom/Tim/Mark): Solenoid Field to be ramped up 1000A today then ramp down . When working in the Hall near the solenoid, regardless if it is on or off, please make sure to not leave any magnetic tools or items after you are done with your work.