Run Coordination Meetings: Fall 2014
Daily Meetings, 8:45am, Hall D conference room. Held by the Run Coordinator. Present Run Coordinator: Alexandre Deur
To connect from the outside by phone please do the following
2.) To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
3.) To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
4.) The moderator code is 8394
Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
Specific instructions for connecting from JLab's Hall D conference room:
- Turn polycon on if necessary (do it before turning the computer on)
- With the polycon, place a call at 184.108.40.206
- Press # to enable the polycom keypad, then enter the meeting id: 660743227 and #
- You may have to unmute the microphone: #*4
- Turn the computer on if needed
Meeting General Agenda
Oct 30th 2014 meeting
- Report relevant updates from 7:50 and 8:00 daily MCC meetings:
- Accelerator schedule: Accelerator is down due a JT valve problem in the south linac.
- Link to accelerator short term schedule
- Report on Work in the Hall:
Hot Check OUT Status 100% ready ; 00% checked ; 00% not ready
- Current runplan
- Commissioning readiness
- Installation punch list (items in red: must by Oct 15th ; Blue: Done by 2nd Fall run; Green: Nice to have it
The wire is installed. Tom measured the wire diameter without insulation to be 200 microns.
Chamber is closed and under vacuum, leak-checked and ready to go.
Pair spectrometer detector - Positioned on the stand. Survey is done. Profile monitors -
The two profilers are now installed and surveyed.
Active collimator -
Cables are terminated and in the Hall. All hardware work is completed.
The light leaks of the SC are largely fixed. SC is mounted back.
Pair Spectrometer Magnet remote control - Control is now working. Pair Spectrometer Magnet Field readout Done Survey:
Pair Spectrometer detector: finishing today.
Upstream Profiler in collimator cave.
Start counter: Survey should be done by the end of the day.
FCal: Still working on it. Should be completed today
CDC: Should be completed (confirmation?). Microscope
Beam pipe section
Vacuum - Done. Amorphous Radiators - FSD done and tested. Microscope - Microscope is in its correct position. Tagger crates - Now removed from the Hall.
- Specific safety notice (from Tom/Tim/Mark):
Commissioning of Each Detector
- FADC vs. CAEN TDC timing, November 21, 2014
- Overview of Offline Monitoring Nov 20 2014
- Start Counter ST performance during Run 995
- CDC CDC Update
- FCAL FCAL Update
- BCAL BCAL status from HDLOG
- TOF Status: TOF performance in Run 995
- Active collimator status: Initial calibration from y beam scan
- Offline Monitoring: Run Browser, Plot Browser, and Time Series webpages
Detector Daily Report
- 12/03/14: BCal report (Elton and Mark Dalton) 1st part: Pedestal and timing plots from BCal. 2nd part: higher level plots from BCal.
- 12/04/14: ST report (Eric Pooser) ST Performance Update
- 12/05/14: FDC report (Lubomir) FDC performance in fall run, Gain calibration
- 12/08/14: TagM: report (Richard Jones) Status Report on TAGM Commissioning
- 12/09/14: TagH: report (Nathan Sparks) Status Report on TAGH Commissioning
- 12/10/14: TagM: report (Richard Jones) Status Report on TAGM Commissioning, part 2
- 12/11/14: FCAL: report (Matt Shepherd) Pedestal Status Report
- 12/12/14: CDC: report (Mike) CDC Status Update
- 12/15/14: TOF report ( Alex. Ostrovidov) TOF low level signals
- 12/16/14: Pair Spectrometer: report (Alex. Somov)
- 12/17/14: DAQ report (Sergei Furletov) DAQ report
- 12/18/14: Pair Spectrometer: report (Alex. Somov)
- 12/19/14: ST report (Eric Pooser)