Run Coordination Meetings: Fall 2014
Daily Meetings, 8:45am, Hall D conference room. Held by the Run Coordinator.
To connect from the outside by phone please do the following
2.) To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
3.) To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
Dial Either +1 408 740 7256 or +1 888 240 2560 for US or Canada
Specific instructions for connecting from JLab's Hall D conference room:
- Turn polycon on if necessary (do it before turning the computer on)
Meeting General Agenda
- Report relevant updates from 7:50 and 8:00 daily MCC meetings
- Report on yesterday Hall D related events
- Hot Check OUT Status
- Installation punch list (items in red: must by Sept 22nd ; Blue: Done by 2nd Fall run; Green: Nice to have it
- Pair converter operational
- Pair spectrometer detector surveyed
- Profile monitors
- Active collimator: Checked-Installed-Readout
- Target/Start Counter Installed/Surveyed (Tuesday 16th need ground cable)
- Halo Counter installed. Check with Machine Shop (Reassess Wed. 17th)
- Tagger shielding
- Pair Spectrometer remote control; Field readout
- FDC under field
- Start counter
- Pair Spectrometer detector
- Pair Spectrometer Harp
- Solenoid magnet power (Test Mon 15th, 1000A Wed. 17th.)
- Amorphous Radiators (Dave Butler to wire up. FSD?)
- 2nd sweep magnet. (2nd collimator aperture). No required for Fall run.
- Specific safety notice (from Tom/Tim/Mark)