May 20, 2009 Software
The meeting will be at 2:00 pm in CEBAF Center F326/327.
To connect by telephone:
- 800-377-8846 : US
- 888-276-7715 : Canada
- 302-709-8424 : International
- enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
A) ESNet: 8542553
B) EVO: meeting link
- Review minutes from May 6, 2009 Software meeting
- New build, release-2009-04-27: Mark
- FDC Geometry Change: Simon
- Work disk request: Mark
JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Sascha Somov, Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
Review of Last Meeting's Minutes
- Matt Shepherd suggested an addition to our Monte Carlo scheme to Mark that should be added to the list of new projects. In general terms he advocates having all random-number generated processes (smearing in particular) occur at a stage before the reconstruction program and to have this intermediate stage serialized. That way reconstruction results can be run with no dependence on program execution history on an event-by-event basis.
- Sascha just checked in the change dropping the Cerenkov from the default geometry.
- Variable z-position of particle launch position in particle gun should be added to the action item list.
- Mark and Sascha just checked in changes to the src/libraries/HDDM make scheme to use event.xml (the HDDM template file) as the authority for the data model. All derived files will be generated at make time.
Mark announced a new build this week. It does not include recent geometry changes to the CDC and FDC by design. We agreed that yet another new build, including these changes, is needed soon.