May 20, 2009 Software
Revision as of 09:02, 21 May 2009 by Marki (last time's review)
The meeting will be at 2:00 pm in CEBAF Center F326/327.
To connect by telephone:
- 800-377-8846 : US
- 888-276-7715 : Canada
- 302-709-8424 : International
- enter participant code: 39527048# (remember the "#")
A) ESNet: 8542553
B) EVO: meeting link
- Review minutes from May 6, 2009 Software meeting
- New build, release-2009-04-27: Mark
- FDC Geometry Change: Simon
- Work disk request: Mark
JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Sascha Somov, Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
Review of Last Meeting's Minutes
- Matt Shepherd suggested an addition to our Monte Carlo scheme to Mark that should be added to the list of new projects. In general terms he advocates having all random-number generated processes (smearing in particular) occur at a stage before the reconstruction program and to have this intermediate stage serialized. That way reconstruction results can be run with no dependence on program execution history on an event-by-event basis.
- Sascha just checked in the change dropping the Cerenkov from the default geometry.
- Variable z-position of particle launch position in particle gun should be added to the action item list.
- Mark and Sascha just checked in changes to the src/libraries/HDDM make scheme to use event.xml (the HDDM template file) as the authority for the data model. All derived files will be generated at make time.