Mar 23, 2017 Calorimeter
Revision as of 08:20, 23 March 2017 by Gvasil
Video Conferencing Information
Meeting Time: 10:00 a.m.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/907185247.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 126.96.36.199 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 907185247.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 907185247.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
Participant Direct Lines
- JLab Phone in CC L207 is 757-269-7084 (usual room)
- JLab Phone: in CC F326 is 757-269-6460
- Phone in the Regina Video-conference Suite is 306-585-4204
- Athens Phone: in Christina's office is 011-30-210-727-6947
- Determine number of saturation/underflows that exist in the two LED bias monitoring settings (Ahmed)
- Understand the nature of the peak in the (Fcal propagated to target -RF) satellite peak of -2 ns (Adesh)
- Disable red LED string in dark room to avoid leaving it on in the future. (Adesh)
- Quantify the LED pulser sector jumps within one run (Ahmed)
- Action Items
- Run preparations
- LED Monitoring
- FCAL update
- BCAL update
- pi0 calibrations
- Timing calibrations
- Simulation of BCAL Timing by A.Semenov & I. Semenova (UofR)
- pi0 Dalitz decay: Comparing thrown and reconstructed quantities - George
- Reconstruction and Simulation
- NIM articles
- Any other business