Difference between revisions of "JEF meeting, April 8, 2022"
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
* Data analysis
* Data analysis
Revision as of 08:29, 8 April 2022
Meeting time and location
- 9:30 am EST (JLab time) remote only
- Zoom meeting ID: 161 050 9142 Passcode: 004965
- Preparation for mass production of FCAL2 modules -- Sasha
- Getting summer students involved in the project. Vaccinated students will be permitted to the lab according to the communication with Brian Hanlon (still to be checked). Not a problem to get 5 - 6 students involved (List of possible tasks).
- 60 CRYTUR crystals have been received (and accepted)
- 91 + 40 = 131 SICCAS crystals were moved from the NPS lab. 40 of them have been checked/tested before. Crystals have to be inventorized.
- Chris continues brazing brass straps. Some minor issues with brazing the front flange . Selected bad more than 20 assemblies  (can be fixed). Revisited the brazing procedure with Tim and Chris. Chris was sick for a couple of days, some backlog in module fabrication.
- DSG: more than 600 ESR foils have been preshaped, more than 150 crystals have been wrapped.
- Production of Silicon cookies at the GWU . See Olga's report. Contract with the GWU is under preparation.
- Igal: continues wrapping mu-metal foils and ESR
- Procurement of spare PMTs: no price increase  (hopefully can order 100 tubes).
- GW "clean room" working and producing silicone cookies. Produced ~200 cookies.
- Module fabrication -- Sasha
- Meeting with Tim's group and Fernando regarding FCAL2 insert cables -- Sasha
- Light Monitoring System -- Arshak
- The 80x45cm piece of plexiglass is ready, got from machine shop end of the Thursday. 1st needs some polishing work on the edges, then planning to start studies for light uniformity tests in upcoming week.
- The order for integrating sphere is sent to procurement dept. for approval (price-2250$)
- COMCAL tests, TAC running, etc. -- Sasha
- Data analysis
- [update on eta tp ggpi^0] -- ig