GlueX Start Counter Meeting, October 1, 2015
Revision as of 12:38, 14 March 2017 by Marki (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/gluex" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org")
GlueX Start Counter Meeting
Thursday, October 1, 2015
10:00 am EDT
CEBAF Center B101
- Review minutes from the September 10 meeting
- Calibration Update
- Start Counter Efficiency | ST slides
- Run Readiness
- DAQ Tasks for Spring 2015 Commissioning Run
- Action Item Review
- The BlueJeans Meeting ID is 556 286 544 .
- Connect to the Meeting
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2015 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2015/ .
- FIU: Werner Boeglin, Mahmoud Kamel
- JLab: Mark Ito (chair), Eric Pooser, Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
- Werner will be traveling and will not be able to attend the collaboration meeting.
- Eric and Mahmoud will be making the presentations at the meeting. Eric on calibration, Mahmoud on efficiency.
Review minutes from the September 10 meeting
We went over the minutes. The calibration note still a work in progress. It will also be a part of Eric's thesis.
Preview of Mahmoud's Collaboration Meeting Talk
Mahmoud presented his talk on Start Counter efficiency in its present form. Questions were asked and comments offered. Attendees to the PID session at the collaboration meeting will hear all of the details.