GlueX Software Meeting, May 28, 2019
GlueX Software Meeting
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
3:00 pm EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center A110
BlueJeans: 968 592 007
- Review of minutes from the last Software Meeting (all)
- Report from the last HDGeant4 Meeting (all)
- Discussion of splitting analysis libraries from halld_recon (all)
- Goal: maintain ability to analyze REST data produced with fixed halld_recon version using an updated version of "analysis" libraries currently in halld_recon.
- Proposal: extract ANALYSIS, KINFITTER, and PID libraries (and required plugins and programs) to a separate repo halld_ana.
- Review of recent issues and pull requests:
- Review of recent discussion on the GlueX Software Help List (all)
- Action Item Review (all)
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2019 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2019/ .