GlueX Data Challenge Meeting, January 31, 2014
Revision as of 10:28, 31 January 2014 by Marki
GlueX Data Challenge Meeting
Monday, January 31, 2014
11:30 pm, EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, A110 ESNet: 8542553 ReadyTalk: (866)740-1260, access code: 1833622 ReadyTalk desktop: http://esnet.readytalk.com/ , access code: 1833622
- Status of Preparations
- Finish reversed magnetic field fixes.
- Do we have standard build/submission stuff to run the challenge?
- Are we ready to produce the event sample?
- Test jobs with EM background to make sure that data size is reasonable and we are not introducing crashes.
- Target Distribution (where?).
- Are we able to reconstruct event genealogy?
- Test jobs in general with the updated REST format to check new data footprint.
- Pre-load sets of jobs with ~100 runs on the clusters participating in the data challenge to make sure that things run.
- Is the JLab CC ready for us?
- What ability will we have for SRM at Jefferson Lab?
- Proposed Schedule