GlueX Data Challenge Meeting, February 14, 2014
Revision as of 11:58, 14 February 2014 by Jrsteven
GlueX Data Challenge Meeting
Friday, February 14, 2014
11:00 pm, EST
JLab: CEBAF Center, L207
ReadyTalk: (866)740-1260, access code: 1833622
ReadyTalk desktop: http://esnet.readytalk.com/ , access code: 1833622
- Status of Preparations
- Update on phi=0 geometry issues in CDC? Solved?
- Random number seeds procedure? Mark/Anyone
- Running jobs at CMU Paul
- Running jobs at NU Sean
- Running jobs at MIT Justin
- 100 jobs with 10K events no EM background, (2 failed with DTrackFitterKalmanSIMD)
- Electromagnetic Backgrounds update. Paul/Kei
- Check on event genealogy. Kei
- Preparations of standard distribution/scripts Mark/Richard/Sean
- Report on data management practices - Sean -
- 100-job tests at various sites. Jlab/Grid/CMU,NWU, ....
- Proposed Schedule
- Launch of Data Challenge Thursday Feb.27, 2014 (est.).
- Test jobs going successfully by Tuesday February 25.
- Distribution ready by Monday February 24.