Revision as of 17:09, 23 September 2022 by Elton
- The 208Pb target, manufactured by Oak Ridge National Laboratory, is a 1-in.-diameter circular foil of 99.09% enriched 208Pb, with an approximate thickness of 12 mils.
- A description of the target can be found in P. Martel et al., "Nuclear Targets for a Precision Measurement of the Neutral Pion Radiative Width," NIMA 612 (2009) 46-49.
- Target Frame Drawings
- Links to drawings (Bobby Bunton)
Photos of target beamline
Beam Line Components
- exit beam pipe window: 125um Kapton
- distance from exit beam pipe window and target: ~3cm
- distance from lead target to entrance He bag: ~1cm
- entrance and exit window He bag: 50um aluminized mylar