BLTWG Meeting 3/27/2017
Revision as of 11:36, 27 March 2017 by Jonesrt
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 188.8.131.52
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J., Curtis M., Dan S., Alex B., Brendan P., Michael D., Justin S., Nathan S., Hovanes E., Alexandre D., Eugene C., and Sascha S.
- Publication of the TPOL NIM article - Michael D.
- Means for improved control of TPOL systematics - discussion
- ring-segmented readout
- hi-res photographs of the mounted silicon detector
- Zygo thickness profiles of the converter target
- DAQ improvements for high-rate running (1-2 uA?)
- second thin converter (non-Be) for comparison
- Means for improved control of photon beam flux systematics - discussion
- design of a new 1e-6 radiator
- fast/slow beam raster
- high-rate PS triggers (1e8/s in tagged peak)
- investigation of satellite peaks seen by the profiler
- Status of PARA/PERP polarization and flux differences - Richard J.
- Status of new CB spectrum and polarization calculation - Richard J.
- Update on calibrations - anyone
- Progress toward a unified beam energy scale
- HDGeant4-based e-beam + tagger simulation
- NIM articles in preparation
- Any other business