BLTWG Meeting 04/29/2019
- Time: 11:30 EDT
- JLab meeting room: A110, Hall D counting house
- Connecting: detailed instructions are here
- H.323 ip address: 184.108.40.206
- web browser: https://bluejeans.com/536076821
- phone: 408-740-7256 or 888-240-2560
- Conference id: 536076821
- Present: Richard J., James M., Alex A., Mike M., Mark D., Elton S., Michael D., Justin S., Stuart F.
- Collaboration Meeting May 14-16, 2019 at Jefferson Lab.
- Photon beam polarization
- Update on TPOL analysis - Michael D.
- Study of TPOL analyzing power with energy cuts - Richard J.
- Systematics studies with 750um converter data, 2018 data - yet to come
- Update on hadronic asymmetries - any
- TPOL readout at high rate - Sasha
- Priority issues for immediate focus
- evaluation of beam flux systematic error (spectrum, normalization) - Justin, Sasha
- PS acceptance systematics - Sasha
- CBSA simulations - Richard
- Upcoming activities
- removal/remounting of 5 virgin 50um diamonds
- CLS measurements - next run period anticipated in June 2019
- reconfiguration of the tagger for CPP - Richard
- Any other business