April 21, 2014, Physics Working Group
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Monday April 21, 2014 at 11:30am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/115815824.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 22.214.171.124 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 115815824.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 115815824.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Collaboration Meeting May 12-14
- Data Challenge Update
- Event Tally
- Master skim plans and Event Store.
- Update on PAC proposal on Rare η Decays
- Simulations for η → π+π-π0 (Simon Taylor, Liping Gan)
- Other analysis updates
- The η'π+n channel (η → γπ+π-) using the BDT framework (Kevin Bauer)
- The 3π n channel using BDTs (Tom Boettcher)
- K+K+K-Λ (Kei Moriya)