Revision as of 16:00, 24 February 2017 by Marki (Text replacement - "http://argus.phys.uregina.ca/cgi-bin/private" to "https://halldweb.jlab.org/doc-private")
Meeting Time and Place
The meeting will be on Wednesday April 13, 2016 at 11:15am EDT. For those people at Jefferson Lab, the meeting will be in room F326.
- To join via a Web Browser, go to the page  https://bluejeans.com/660743227.
- To join via Polycom room system go to the IP Address: 188.8.131.52 (bjn.vc) and enter the meeting ID: 660743227.
- To join via phone, use one of the following numbers and the Conference ID: 660743227.
- US or Canada: +1 408 740 7256 or
- US or Canada: +1 888 240 2560
- Upon connection all microphones are automatically muted. To unmute your mike on a Polycom or equivalent unit, enter *4. Unmuting on a computer is trivial as there is a microphone button than can be clicked.
- More information on connecting to bluejeans is available.
- Accelerator Update
- Magnetic material event LogBook entry
- Nuclear Photoproduction with GlueX April 28-29
- Collaboration Meeting May 9-11
- The May Physics / Analysis Workshop after May Collaboration Meeting, May 11-13
Run Planning for Spring 2016
- Run Coordination Meetings: Spring 2016 Run
- Progress report for the last two weeks: File:RC report gluex weekly march16 2016.pdf
- Production Statistics Spreadsheet
- Time charts for the last 4 weeks, readjusted for the CHL repair
- Shift Schedule
- Discussion of request from Accelerator to run below 12 GeV.
- Updates on results from the Spring 2016 Run.
- Offline Activities March 30, 2016
- Physics and Analysis April 4, 2016
- Physics Working Group
- Analysis Activities Reaction page with plugins
Data Acquisition and Electronics Systems
- Online Systems March 23, 2016
- Controls Status
- Level-3 Trigger
- Electronics and Trigger
- Electronics Update
- FADC FPGA March 31, 2016
- Level-1 Trigger
- Engineering Activities
- Other Activities
- Beamline Status April 11, 2016
- Active Collimator
- Pair Spectrometer
- Start Counter March 24, 2016
- Tracking March 31, 2016
- Calorimeters: April 7, 2016
- TOF March 8, 2016
- DIRC System March 25, 2016 PID Upgrade