GlueX TOF Meeting, August 15, 2018
GlueX Time-of-Flight Meeting
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
10:00 am EDT
JLab: CEBAF Center, Room F226
BlueJeans Meeting number is 350 531 998
- Review of minutes from the August 1 meeting
- Run readiness (all)
- Calibration Status
- Upgrade Plan
- NIM Paper (Paul)
- Action Item Recap
Talks can be deposited in the directory
/group/halld/www/halldweb/html/talks/2018 on the JLab CUE. This directory is accessible from the web at https://halldweb.jlab.org/talks/2018/ .
- FSU: Sasha Ostrovidov
- JLab: Thomas Britton, Mark Ito (chair), Simon Taylor, Beni Zihlmann
We had a brief meeting.
- Review of minutes from the August 1 meeting. Beni posted the complete set of plots relevant to his presentation last time. See them here.
- Sergey Furletov has updated all baselines for the FADC 250s in the Hall.
- Beni has adjusted, by-hand, the few channels with broken DACs. They are set to 3230 counts now.
- Hot-Checkout for the TOF has been moved to "ready".