The following set of event generators create sets of four-vectors for particles to be passed through the simulation and reconstruction chain:
- genr8 uses a simple t-channel model for quickly generating final states of interest
- genEtaRegge (usage) generates η(′) photo-production events on a proton target using the Laget Regge model
- bggen generates hadronic background events on a proton target using PYTHIA extended by a set of 10 common reactions for Eγ < 3 GeV
- gen_amp uses an AmpTools configuration file as an input. It can generate events according to the amplitude model and parameter values defined in the configuration file, or alternatively phase space distributed ( = "flat") events for the defined reaction. The latter is needed as input for amplitude fits.
- EvtGen is used to simulate particle decays.